RV Campground Erftstadt Mobile Camp at Ville-ExpressRV park
- GPS data: Latitude 50° 49' 9.27'' - Longitude 6° 49' 13.12''
- Area: 11 marked sites on gravel/grass; 2 of them for extra long RVs.
- Supply and disposal: There are provisions for freshwater, wastewater and electricity. There is a fee for freshwater and electricity, waste disposal is free of charge.
- Location: The RV campground has excellent traffic connections and is located immediately adjacent to the beautiful and scenic Ville Lakes region of the Rhineland Nature Preserve. Downtown Liblar is within walking distance. Special attractions are Gracht Castle (exterior viewing only) with its surrounding park. A small foot path leads from the castle’s park to a “health garden” at the Frauenthal Hospital.
- Various biking routes are easily accessible, including the Erft Bike Path which leads from the Eifel Mountains to the confluence of the Erft River with the Rhine River near Neuss.
- You can also take a 20-minute bike ride to "Phantasialand" in Brühl – across the Ville Lakes region.
- Liblar is located along the train route from Trier to Cologne ("Eifel Route") with regularly scheduled departures.
- Accessible via Autobahn A1, "Erftstadt" exit, and Federal Route B265 toward Hürth.
- On site facilities: Bakeries, restaurants, banks, savings & loans, gas stations, self-serve RV car wash
- Activities within 1 km distance: Swimming, fishing, inline skating, hiking, biking