§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is
Rhein-Erft Tourismus e.V.
Represented by Landrat Michael Kreuzberg/ Mirca Litto
50126 Bergheim, Germany
Phone: 02271 99499-40
You can reach our data protection officer at scholz[at]ra-scholz.eu or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name, address, telephone number/fax) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data is stored in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit b DSGVO and is used for contractual or pre-contractual contact. We will delete the data arising in this context unless it is further required for the purpose of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit b DSGVO. After the conclusion of a contractual relationship, data will be deleted after the termination of the contractual relationship, insofar as the deletion does not conflict with any legal storage obligations, e.g. § 147 AO.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the State Commissioner for Data Protection of the State of NRW, about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation is effective for future processing after the revocation has been made.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (balancing of interests), you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO: Interessengewichtung):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 5 Use of Piwik/Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Piwik/Matomo to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik/Matomo is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (overriding interest of the person responsible).
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on the responsible person's server in Germany. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by the setting in your browser. The prevention of the use of Piwik/Matomo is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: [Piwik iFrame] <iframe frameborder="no" width="500px" height="250px" src="https://www.radregionrheinland.de/sites/index.php?module=CoreAdminHome&action=optOut&language=en"></iframe>.
(3) This website uses Piwik/Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding direct personal references. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik/Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik/Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third party provider on data protection can be found at piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about current interesting offers from our company.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, the legal basis is your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to info(at)radregionrheinland.de or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID.
The data is collected exclusively under a pseudonym, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 7 Use of Social Media Plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Youtube
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.
In the case of Facebook and Youtube, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider. An exception to this is the Facebook page. You can find the relevant data protection information in § 9 of this data protection declaration.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) YouTube LLC, headquartered at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399
§ 8 Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you enter your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you in order to process your order. In particular, the data will be used for our cooperation partner
Hauptstr. 57 a
Phone 02206 2104
Fax. 02206 6988
In addition we can pass your payment data on to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO (fulfilment of contractual relationship).
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (balancing of interests).
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 9 Use of our Facebook Webpage
If you use our Facebook Webpage, whether via the Facebook plugin to our website or by directly clicking on our Facebook Webpage, we use the possibility of statistical evaluation through so-called insights. The Facebook Insights, the page statistics, are a good analysis basis for the success of your